Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do People Actually Read Blogs?

So I've decided to start a blog and I truly hope you find it beneficial in some way. I know blogs are weird and I'm okay with that. My desire is that the posts I write will be filled with random off the wall questions and more importantly answers that some of you are searching for. More than anything I really want to reach out to old friends and share my life with them. Not that I lead the most interesting life in the world, but I've changed over the last 10 years and I want people to know why. If you’re coming to this blog for the first time it’s broken up into two sections and the reasons behind them will probably become clear as you read the different areas.

If we haven’t spoken in a while and you have no idea where I’ve been for the last 5 years, or if you stumbled on this blog and are a little skeptical about this whole Christianity thing then do me a favor and click the link below. It will take you to some posts in the month of September that will explain in more detail the process I went through and what has changed in my life...

http://actionsandtruth.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html

And if we hang out all the time and you know what's going on in my life or if you grew up in the church and already follow Jesus Christ then read whatever you'd like. My prayer is that the posts will challenge your walk with the Lord but encourage you at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment